ADOT Mobile App
The AZ511 app works in conjunction with the Arizona Department of Transportation's AZ511.gov, the Arizona Traveler Information website, to provide the latest information on conditions along the state highway system. Users will receive information on delays, crashes, construction and closures, as well as alternate routes to help drivers avoid backups. Motorists may view ADOT’s statewide network of cameras on the app. Drivers can get real-time information on their routes by entering their destinations into the app. Travelers may also save regularly used routes and receive alerts along those routes.
The app includes these features:
- Traffic cameras
- Real-time updates on highway incidents and delays
- Personalized routes
- Travel times
- Alternate routes
- Drive mode
- Speed map
Download the free AZ511 Mobile App:
ADOT Broadway Curve App
ADOT's I-10 Broadway Curve Improvement Project impacts 11 miles of Interstate 10 in the metro-Phoenix region between the Loop 202 (Santan/South Mountain Freeway) and I-17. This major urban reconstruction project will last through late 2024 and requires dozens of highway closures, restrictions and detours. The free project app, The Curve, provides real-time traffic information so everyone who lives, works and drives in the project area can #StayAheadOfTheCurve. The Curve is available for iPhone and Android users.
Major Features Include:
- A map displaying live traffic information in the project area and on nearby roads and highways
- A hands-free look-ahead feature to announce upcoming closures, restrictions and incidents as drivers approach the project area
- Favorite locations to save, such as home, office or any other selected addresses
- An opt-in feature to receive push notifications about highway closures, detours, unplanned incidents and other significant activities in the project area
- Pre-defined areas of interest in and around the project area so users can check on travel times
- A link to the project website to learn more about the improvements being made, ask questions or provide comments about the project
#StayAheadOfTheCurve - Download The Curve App!
Virgin River Bridge app
A new smartphone app will help drivers stay updated on traffic restrictions for the Virgin River Bridge #1 Replacement project in far northwestern Arizona. The interstate serves as a heavy commercial trucking route for the Northwestern U.S. and a daily route for commuters living in Utah, Arizona and Nevada.
- Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 8, I-15 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction across the bridge, and there will be width and weight restrictions in place.
- Receive updates on construction activities that will likely impact traffic flow on I-15.
- The width restriction requires all drivers of vehicles wider than 10 feet to use a 224-mile detour route during construction.
- Additionally, the overweight restriction means that all drivers of vehicles over 129,000 lbs will also have to use the detour.
- The app will direct drivers of oversize vehicles to the detour route of US 93, Nevada State Route 319 and Utah State Route 56 between Las Vegas and Cedar City, Utah.
- Commercial truck drivers who use I-15 frequently are encouraged to download this app in order to stay current on traffic impacts during construction.
Download the free ADOT Alerts App: